Access to and use of this site is subject www.biocanapa.abruzzo.it membership of the Customer to the terms and conditions below. By accessing or using the website, the customer agrees to be legally bound to compliance with these terms and conditions.
|1. INTRODUCTION||8. PRICES|
|2. DEFINITIONS||9. BUYER OBLIGATIONS|
|3. MODIFICATIONS OF TERMS||10. PAYMENT|
|4. ORDERS / CONTRACT||11. SHIPPING|
|5. NATURE OF GOODS||12. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL|
|6. AVAILABILITY||13. RESOLUTION CONTRACT|
|7. RESPONSIBILITIES||14. JURISDICTION|
These general conditions may be updated or changed at any time by www.biocanapa.abruzzo.it that will give the
through the pages of the website. The consumer agrees and undertakes, whenever there is a change of general conditions,
to arrange for their printing and storage. These general conditions are for the purchase of products made at a distance
through computer network via the website www.biocanapa.abruzzo. Contract for sale "online" means the contract, ie the legal transaction
movable object and / or services concluded between a supplier, Biocanapa Abruzzo -based L'Aquila Avenue of the Red Cross and n.65
consumer customer under an organized distance sales system provider, for that contract, employs only
distance communication technology called Internet. For Consumer means a natural person who purchases goods and services for purposes
not directly related to their professional activity. The purchase will be governed by the provisions of
the Legislative Decree No 185 of 22.5.1999, while the protection of confidentiality will be subject to the discipline of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Italian Law 675/96) as
specified in Privacy .
www.biocanapa.abruzzo.it : The website www.biocanapa.abruzzo.it
Customer : Registered User in www.biocanapa.abruzzo.it
operator : Spiga and Sunflower with registered offices in Viale della Croce Rossa, 65 - 67100 L'Aquila (AQ)
3. MODIFICATIONS TO TERMS.
This Agreement may be amended at any time. Any change will be effective immediately upon notice amended agreement. By accessing the website www.biocanapa.abruzzo.it and its use, the Customer agrees to check periodically this Agreement and to respect its subsequent amendments.
4. ORDERS / CONTRACT.
ENTER THE SALE OF PRODUCTS AND IS MADE IN ITALY AND IN THE EEC COUNTRIES IN EUROPE LIST .
Orders are accepted via the Internet. The Customer will promptly report in writing through e-mail Operator any errors detected by the control of the Order Confirmation. Unlike the information contained in the Order Confirmation will apply to the Agreement. The Operator reserves the right at its sole discretion to accept or refuse the order and to evade the timeframe. Any verbal agreement but not given the order for the spike and the Sunflower is invalid. Failure to terms of sale displays to the customer that the operator can initiate actions to protect their interests.
a> 5. NATURE OF GOODS.
Goods for sale are those described in the pages of www.biocanapa.abruzzo.it where the product name and any description containing the essential characteristics of the goods.
All goods are available for sale. Where the property is not available, and are not immediately available, the customer they will be promptly notified by e-mail or telephone communication.
- www.biocanapa.abruzzo.it assumes no responsibility for problems caused by force majeure such as accidents, explosions, fires, strikes, lockouts, earthquakes, floods and other events that could prevent, in whole or in part, to implement timely agreed to the contract.
- www.biocanapa.abruzzo.it not be liable to any party or third party for damages, losses and costs incurred as a result of failure execution of the contract for the reasons mentioned above, the customer has the right to get the price paid.
- www.biocanapa.abruzzo.it is not responsible for any fraudulent or illegal use that may be made by third parties, credit card, checks and other means of payment, when payment for goods purchased. www.biocanapa.abruzzo.it fact, at any time of the procedure Purchasing is able to know the number of buyer's credit card that, through a secure connection, is transmitted directly manager of the banking service.
DISCLAIMER: Any information or news provided on www.biocanapa.abruzzo.it on health conditions, medications, medical care and preventive is presented purely as and general guidance. This information and/or news should not be considered exhaustive. Therefore use this site as your sole and exclusive responsibility for acknowledging and agreeing not to base your information and / or news that has to make decisions about your health and a possible medical care. In any case, Biocanapa Abruzzo (www.biocanapa.abruzzo.it) be liable for the mere fact of making such information and/or news for your subsequent decision concerning your health, even if Ve has given rise to any harmful consequences.
So, Biocanapa Abruzzo can not be held responsible for any damage, direct or indirect, that may result from the use, or misuse of information or the self-assessment tools proposed.
The Products are not suitable for combustion, not suitable for food or pharmaceutical consumption. Technical or collection use. To be kept absolutely out of reach of children. Authorized for the uses referred to in law 242/16 and registered in the common catalog of varieties of agricultural plant species. No sale to anyone under the age of 18 yet.Note: The information contained in www.biocanapa.abruzzo.it not constitute medical consultation. This site does not provide medical consultation is therefore not replace the advice of your doctor with regard to your state of health personnel.
All prices are clearly indicated on the site www.biocanapa.abruzzo.it are expressed in Euro and are VAT included into force. The total is counted including VAT and is clearly displayed when the purchase procedure. The price of the product should be added any customs taxes and shipping costs, the amount of which is described in Section Shipping & Returns . The price, features and product availability change without notice. The execution order is still subject to the possibility of supply of products. Prices are always subject to possible changes in tax regimes.
9. PURCHASER'S OBLIGATIONS.
- The consumer agrees and undertakes, once the process of purchasing on line, to ensure that print and keep of these general conditions, which, however, has already seen and accepted as a necessary step in the acquisition, and the specifications of the product purchased, and so as to fully satisfy the conditions laid down in Art. 3:04 Legislative Decree No 185/1999.
- These conditions may be updated or changed at any time by www.biocanapa.abruzzo.it which will give communication via its website. The consumer agrees and undertakes, whenever there is a change of these conditions general, to arrange for their printing and storage.
- is strictly forbidden for the purchaser to enter false and/or invented an /or fantasy, in the registration process required to provide him with the procedure for the execution of this contract and the subsequent communications, personal data and e-mail must be the only real personal data and not some other person, or fantasy.
- It is expressly forbidden to make double entries for a single person or enter data of third parties. www.biocanapa.abruzzo.it is reserves the right to prosecute any violation or abuse, and protect the interests of all consumers.
- Customer raises www.biocanapa.abruzzo.it from any liability arising from the issue of false tax documents because of errors in the Data supplied by the client, being the Customer solely responsible for the proper insertion. And 'Done absolute ban drift Good discounts and Gift in the same order.
10. METHOD OF PAYMENT.
Payment is made in advance through the Credit Card, Bank Transfer, Post Pay Top-up, Satispay PostPay Recharge Form of assets purchased. All the information necessary to make the payment will be indicated in the confirmation emails that will be sent to the Customer.
The payment accepted for European countries is Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
The purpose of the bank must contain:
first-order reference number;
2-the date the order;
3- name of the order.
If you hold an account with Home Banking system, you can make payment via wire transfer directly from the Internet, in a simple, straightforward and economical. For payment on delivery, www.biocanapa.abruzzo.it will require further confirmation by email, and reserves the right to contact the customer for confirmation. It 'can also pay online with a credit card . Transactions take place directly in secure mode/protected. They accept all major credit cards specified in the first box in the upper right as VISA, MasterCard, Visa Electron and PostPay. Once the payment shall be the return on erboristeriabio.com site and order confirmation.
'can request an invoice when ordering: write this requirement in the "Comments" on the order form, specifying the necessary data.
If you request cancellation of an order before shipment of the goods, all monies paid will be credited back, but if you request cancellation after shipment (see Return Policy, Terms of Sale) will be credited the amount of net to cover postage and management charges.
The mode of delivery is made with espresso Bartolini destination address specified by the customer in the order form. Since the acceptance of the order (x pay, check or money order), and verification of transfer banking and / or receipt of money orders, delivery times are estimated within 24/48 hours (For only Italy) for Europe country 3/5 days (excluding Saturdays and holidays). Shipments are made Monday through Friday. The operator undertakes to deliver goods within the second day of the period from receipt of the order barring any delays due to technical problems or force majeure, and not later than the time allowed by law (thirty days 30 days).. Shipping charges mentioned at the bottom of the order form, are charged to the customer (excluding any promotions). At any time the customer can check the status of their orders and get the code of shipments already made. Information is available in Shipping & Returns
12. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL.
According to D. lgs. 22/05/1999, No 185, and subsequent Legislative Decree n. 21 "implements tion of the European Directive 2011/83/ the customer can exercise the right of withdrawal no later than 14 working days from the date of receipt of goods by registered letter addressed to the registered office of the Operator. Goods must be returned Operator intact in undisturbed conditions and complete the original packaging at the expense of the Customer not later than 14 days after date of communication of code Return authorized by Customer Service. The operator will provide to the return of sums paid within a maximum of 30 days from the date it became aware of the right of withdrawal, making the transfer of payment previously received net of shipping charges and net charges of "mark", if you have chosen this method of payment. The right of withdrawal does not apply to the supply of goods tailored or personalized or which by their nature, can not be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
13. RESOLUTION AND CONTRACT TERMINATION EXPRESS.
- www.biocanapa.abruzzo.it has the option to terminate the contract by simple notification to the client stating the reasons; In this case the customer is entitled only to refund the amount already paid.
- The obligations assumed by the customer under the heading "Obligations of, and the guarantee of the successful payment customer makes, are essential, so that by express agreement, the failure by the Customer, only one of these bonds lead to the resolution of contract law ex art.1456 cc without any judicial decision, subject www.biocanapa.abruzzo.it the right to sue for compensation for damages.